Thursday, April 11, 2013

April... REALLY?!

Yes, it is really April, time is flying by these days!!! Let me recap the first quarter of the year!

January
We celebrated Christmas first week in January when Tim came home. We had our little Christmas at home, then celebrated with both sets of Tim's folks the following week! December also marked our THIRD year as members of church! WE LOVE our church and church family! We really didn't set resolutions but we do both want to get back into shape and Tim found out he receives a discount through our health insurance for a gym membership so he now goes to Anytime Fitness here in town. Glad it is local! I signed up for ABC here in town, but can't seem to schedule time to go! It gets better though...

Here was a tripod shot of us on "Christmas morning" ;)




February
Tim turned 31! We celebrated by going to Logan's Roadhouse on Tim's actual birthday and then joined friends the following week for the Eli Young Concert @ The Rodeo! Let's rodeo San Antonio! We had a great time! We also started back up co-leading the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Class at church. Such a blessing to be a part of that ministry!!! Keeps us in check every year and gives us the opportunity to bless others in so many ways! Picture before Tim's birthday dinner! This time I placed the camera on the truck ;) Should really know better - that is almost how my last one got broken!

March
I turned 27! We also started the Advocare 24 day challenge the day after my birthday. We will be done on April 21st... I will update on progress! :) Tim has been going to the gym daily when he is home. He is doing great! He seems to lose at least five pounds every time he is at work?! For the photo world I did Bunny mini sessions. . . here is a quick shot of dude!



We are doing great overall! We have started to look at SUVs and trucks... purchase around Christmas we think... we shall see! We have started talking about baby in the future... not sure on when that will happen though. Sometimes I have crazy baby fever, but then I remember how much I enjoy my 8 hours of sleep and our little family routine :) Baby fever cured! LOL.  Personally, I have house fever. All. The. Time. No joke. I am so ready to have our starter home. Just have to remember to leave it up to God, it will be in his time, and when (he says) we are ready. I do love to look at 'em though! I like to know what pricing is like in our area and see how often deals pop up. I think it'll make us more knowledgeable buyers when we do!  

April has been going great! Tim and I have been doing well on the 24 day challenge, we end on April 21st.  We will be going to the beach that following weekend - Dude's FIRST beach trip! We are pretty excited :) Strick already has three swim trunks! Mom and Dad will probably get new suits though! 

Strick will be three in just a little over TWO months. Where does the time go? I already have his invitations picked out and his picture ready to be edited for his birthday invitations. Doing indoor/outdoor party this year... hopefully goes well?! It is a dinosaur theme this year! Last year was the Hulk & Superheros, year prior was Baseball. This one will be fun :) 

More pictures and updates from 2013 to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment