Saturday, December 29, 2012

End of the Year!

Goodbye 2012! Nice knowin' ya!

The Busby family is looking forward to a fantastic 2013!!! 

We are really diving into spending the next year paying off Tim's legal fees to be done FOREVER! SOOO close to the end and we are going to push it! We are also going to be saving a little on the side for me to get another car (SUV)!! Hoping that this time next year brings momma a new(er) ride! :)

Then hopefully 2014 will bring a house and Disney world! Lots of things to look forward too!

Not to be cliche or anything - but we are both looking forward to working out this year too! I have not had a lot of luck with consistency and Tim needs another gym membership. He will be doing the Gold's Gym thing and I'm headed to boot camp twice a week! Starting either second or third week in January - I'm SO Excited!

We are already looking into Strick's THIRD birthday party! CRAZY. We are looking at a few venues... I'd really like to explore indoor opportunities... we have done the park two years in a row now - which is fine - but it is HOT in June! Tim and I have agreed no more summer babies :) I'd like to do a Sunday afternoon party if possible... we shall see!

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment