Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mid October Mini - Post!

Here we are October 17th - this year has just FLOWN by! 


My last post in September we were gearing up for a busy fall - and yup - still busy :) This is probably the busiest birthday month we have! It's fun! We celebrated three birthdays already. I was sick for two of them! 

This weekend is filled with fun things! Friday is fun marrieds, Saturday is Abby's birthday party and Girls Night and Sunday is Lauren's Bridal Shower! Fun Filled Weekend! So glad Tim & I got over our bugs and can go play!

Fun Marrieds is off to a great start - gotta work on the game for Friday! - The newly wed game! ;) Then we have another fellowship then Christmas party in December! Who-hoo! Love getting together with these couples!

Got my braces yesterday - 22 month treatment time, possibly a month or two less. We are going to try and straighten without removing or adding any teeth! Who-hoo! I am all for this game plan! They didn't hurt yesterday, but I can definitely feel it today! YIKES!

Will update later - off to work Amber goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment